Plan your Professional Development program for the year ahead 2017.
This calendar of Teacher Professional Development Seminars is now in place for 2017, to help you plan for the forthcoming year.
These seminars address Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APTS) and PD hours will be acknowledged with Certificates of completion.
If you have any questions about these professional development days, please phone Wolfgang on 9876 5199.
Each Saturday seminar commences at 8.30 am for registration and a welcoming cup of tea with your colleagues, ready to start at 9.00 am sharp. The two Friday seminars commence at 9.30am and finish at 4.00p.m.
The cost for each Saturday is $ 150.00, the Friday is $180.00; Friday and Saturday packages are $300.00. Participants are welcome to enrol for either day one, or day two, or both days of these two day programs.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ENROL:
In the event of a course being cancelled, notification will be no less than 2 weeks before the event;
Our nominal cut off date for enrolments is one month prior to the date. If you wish to enrol after that date please make personal contact with Wolfgang on 9876 5199.
Any person who is travelling from Interstate and booking accommodation should take out appropriate travel insurance to cover themselves in the event that our course cannot go ahead.
TERM 1, 2017
- PD 1: Saturday 4th March: Morning Circle and Classroom Management.
- PD 2: Saturday 18th March: ‘The Hidden Curriculum- Sex Education in Steiner Education. Where is Sex Ed in the class teacher period?
TERM 2, 2017
- PD 3: Friday 12th May: Maths Intensive Day 1: Teach Mathematics in Classes 3-4.
- PD 4: Saturday 13th May : Maths Intensive Day 2: Teach Mathematics in Classes 5-6.
- PD 5: Friday 2nd June: Special Needs Intensive Day 1: Special needs children in the classroom.
- PD 6: Saturday 3rd June: Special Needs Intensive Day 2: Special needs children in the classroom
TERM 3, 2017
- PD 7: Saturday 29th July: Movement (games, roundelays) and painting with your class.
- PD 8: Saturday 5th August: Eurythmy, Form Drawing and Geometry in Classes 4-6.